Pages

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Referral Contest

Since we're nearing the end of another month it's time to try to reach my monthly goal of 100 new Facebook fans each month. I have a lot of Link Love fans and some are customers so that's been a great tool but I would really love more "real fans" that could be potential customers. Here's what I would love for you to help me  do. If we each refer one person we could easily reach this goal but I know not all will participate.
When you refer you friends tell them that they need to post to the wall who sent them. I will keep track of who refers the most friends. The person that refers the most friends will win a Good sized Mystery Prize Box with several items and $10.00 from Calleigh's Clips and Crochet Creations. The next two runners up will also win a mystery prize package and $5.00 Credit.  

(Please note *Credits cannot be combined with other offers, discounts or be applied to S&H)

Want even more chances to win!! I just started a twitter account for Calleigh's Clips <---click here for twitter :)

I need some twitter followers so you'll also get an extra referral for the same person if they follow us on twitter. They will need to send a Tweet like this so I know

Check out @CalleighsClips and Crochet Creations. I was referred by .........

I hope you have lots of fun with this contest! Hope we can over reach our goal! 

Thanks so much to my fabulous friends, followers and fans! Let me referrals begin!

*Contest will end June 30th at Midnight! 

1 comments:

The Oxford Family said...

Good idea! I find having applicable fans/likes is slow going! This is a good idea! Can't wait to see the outcome for you!

Post a Comment

Do tell! Your comments are always exciting and encouraging.