Pages

Monday, July 12, 2010

Whoo doesn't love this owl earflap hat



Our newest hat is the Owl earflap hat. I purchased the pattern through a presale from The Inner Hooker. She has great hat and photo prop crochet patterns. I think I have around 10 of them. I've bought most, won a few and tested one.

I've already had four owl hats sold before I even tried it! I just think it so cute. I made this in Dark Brown and Olive Green so that it could be for boys.

These can be made to fit in any size from Newborn to Men/Women's sizes. These can be purchased right here via Paypal in my Artfire Storefront and my Etsy shop


Pink, Purple and Turquoise

New Brown/Grey and Creams variegated! I love this new style! 

Want a custom order in your choose colors just ask! I'd love to create on special just for you or your little one!



3 comments:

Cori said...

That hat is sooo cute!!

Poppin' over from Twee Poppetts!

Show Me Mama said...

very pretty!!!. I am your new follower. Com visit me when you can at http://showmemama.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

You are amazing. I cannot imagine designing all these things. I'll do well to follow the directtons and get them made! There are so many I love. Thanks for them.

Post a Comment

Do tell! Your comments are always exciting and encouraging.