Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Goodger Photography and more

So I've been a bit of a blog slacker but it's a good thing. My cuddle critter capes have taken flight and my sales have grown immensely so I've been crocheting like crazy. I'm so excited for the future of my business at this point and can't thank my wonderful fans and customers enough for your support.

Another exciting note - I got to meet up with a fabulous local photographer Christy Goodger of Goodger Photography. She isn't just any photographers. She is an amazing newborn photographer and honestly I'm more than thrilled to be working with her. You've got to check her work out! If you want pictures that you'll love for a lifetime she's totally worth it! If your local to the OKC metro- she has a darling studio in downtown Bethany, OK.

You can visit her on Facebook or her website for more info.

What you wanted to see pictures .....OH Ok here are a few!


I loved her idea to put an owl in the hanging basket like a little nest. 


Cute! Baby bear hat


even more precious is two babies!

She's got a bag full of props and I'm so excited to see more images soon! 
Thanks Christy! 


* Please DO NOT COPY images for any use! These are copy write of Goodger photography and use with her permission by only me. 

2 comments:

Melissa, SoChick! said...

Super adorable, cute, precious.. what else can I add to that?!

Posh Pooch Designs said...

Just toooooo cute for words.

Post a Comment

Do tell! Your comments are always exciting and encouraging.