Pages

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Halloween Photo Contest



I would love to have a Halloween Photo Contest - I hope you will participate! I love to see our props and items in action!

Here are the categories:

1. Items you made from our patterns
2. Items I made for you

These can be professional pictures, cell photo pictures, candid pictures. I'm also looking for unique pictures like (upset babies in items or something you make inspired by our patterns) This will not be a voting contest. I will pic winners at random. I will also select a few that are my personal favorites.

1. Prizes for crocheters will be 3 patterns of choice
2. Prize for non-crocheters will be $10.00 credit & free shipping on your next purchase
3. Prizes for other categorize are to be decided some with get a free pattern other will receive discounts (depending on the category your in)

Q: Do these have to be halloween pics?
A: No they can be any picture featuring any items from my shop made by me or from our patterns

Q: is there a limit to the amount of pics I can enter?
A: You can enter a max of two pictures.

To enter the contest:

Email me your photos to calleighclips@att.net
Please put
1. your name
2. child first name ( optional)
3. category - crocheter or non-crocheter

Images are due and I will upload these to my Facebook page by Nov 5th and choose winners on Nov 7th

If you have any questions please let me know !




Legal Stuff: The winner will be drawn randomly via random.org, and will be announced on this blog - once the winner is announced, you will have 48 hours to claim your prize. If the prize is not claimed with 48 hours, a new winner will be drawn. You MUST be 18 to participate. Prizes do not have cash value. There will be no returns on any of the items. This promotion is in NO WAY sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.


1 comments:

Post a Comment

Do tell! Your comments are always exciting and encouraging.