Pages

Thursday, December 15, 2011

A Bike for Malachi - Update #1


THANK YOU!!!!



I just want to saw a HUGE- Thank you!

If you want to know more about this story read our 1st post 

So far since last night we've raise just shy of $250 dollars and sold 50 listings! That's over 100 patterns
I've sent them allover the USA to Australia, Canada and the Philippines 

It's been exciting to see your involvement and sweet messages. I can't tell you what this will mean to the Trent family . 

We still have a long way to go raising the funds (around 1500) and my special will only run til midnight! 

I'd really like to raise another $250 more by tonight! Will you help us reach that goal. 

To donate you can purchase any two patterns from my shop for $5.00 all this goes to Malachi

If you don't crochet maybe you can just donate a few dollars. There is a link on the 1st blog post to do so. 

You can also send it as a gift to my paypal account. just use the contact tab to the side or above and let me know so I can get you my email address. 

I've had a few other shops offer auctions and pattern deals as well. I'm looking forward to seeing this grow till the goal is met. You can see more details on my Facebook page! 

I'll give a running total tomorrow of all we've raised! 

THANK YOU!!!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do tell! Your comments are always exciting and encouraging.