Pages

Friday, May 25, 2012

Birthday's, Bonnets and Blossoms!

Happy Friday! This has been a busy week! Just wanted to post a few things so you don't miss out on the fun and Deals!

My Sweet Calleigh had her 3rd birthday party yesterday!  


She's growing up so fast! She wanted me to remind you that the Cupcake Cape Set crochet pattern is on sale through her birthday tomorrow for $3.00 

You can see more about that deal here on my previous blog post 



New Allig/Croc set is on Sale of $3.95 for the next week (ends Wed May 30th at midnight! Only in Ravelry - instant download. (discount applied at checkout - No coupon needed!) Don't miss it!! 

If you haven't seen I did a little sneak peek of my next set to come! 
Flower Bonnet Cape Set 


Of course if you can't see a cape it's because I'm still designing it! In the end I'll be offering the Bonnet in sizes from 0- 12 months. The Cape I have in mind is going to be this textured giant leave! What do you think! I've been wanting to design this set for a while and I'm pretty excited with how the bonnet came out! 


Don't forget about Raising Money for Liz with Playin' Hooky Designs. 
You can see more about that on my previous blog post ! 

I hope you have a great holiday weekend! What projects will you be crocheting? 






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do tell! Your comments are always exciting and encouraging.