Pages

Monday, September 16, 2013

Amazing Yarn Creations

No seriously "Amazing!" I had two patterns catch my eyes recently and Hobby Lobby just happened to mark down and clearance out all their Lion Brand "Amazing" Yarn. It's gorgeous and I've loved everything I've made with it. Here is what I made with my yarny goodness the past few days.

I loooooove this shawl pattern from A La Sascha! It's called the Stairs Shawl. I'd already been looking at some similar knit patterns and was thinking of designing a crochet version but why now when there is this amazing one that I can't wait to make again!  It worked up great and is really easy to customize up or down in size if desired, it's light and airy and a perfect fall accessory. I can't wait for the weather to cool down!  You can read more details on this project in ravelry!



This next project was a pattern test for one of my most favorite, inspiring designers 
Speckled Frog Crochet. 
I have most her patterns and they never fail to amaze me! Lots of great textures and unique designs that crocheters of all levels will love. If your board with basic stitches you won't be with her patterns! 
She just released this tonight! The Brighton Newsboy Cap


I used the Regatta Colorway. It's very unique. One of my pattern testers said it looked fierce, in a good way and that it reminded her of all the elements and I have to agree! I love that every time you use the yarn  that every hat will be different because of the color changes. 

These are my amazing works for the past few days! What have you or would you make with Amazing yarn? I have another color way left and might make up more newsboy caps!  


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do tell! Your comments are always exciting and encouraging.