Pages

Friday, September 6, 2013

Free Crochet Pattern - Dainty Tie Back Bow Headband

Need a quick simple project! This is so easy!!!  

Dainty Tie Back Bow Headband




Size: Any size!

Materials

Worsted Weight yarn of choice  
F-Hook

Stitches:
ch (Chain)
sc (single crochet)
BLO (back loop only)
MC (main color)
CC (contrasting color)

Headband:
*With MC
*Ch approx 90 for 0-6 month (approx. 20 inches), 100 for 6 months-3 years (approx 22 in.),
115 for 3Y to Adult (about 26 in.)
*Fasten off
*Pull tightly on each end of the chains so it will knot. 
*Trim ends evenly

Bow: 
With CC
R1: Ch 14, sc in the 2nd chain from the hook and each ch across, ch 1, turn (13)
R2: Sc in the BLO of each st across, ch 1, turn (13)
R3-6: Repeat R2 
R7: Sc in the BLO of each st across
*Fasten off and weave in ends


*With a long strand of the CC weave it through the center of the bow.


*Wrap the bow center several times.


* Wrap around the headband as well in the center so they are wrapped together. 


*Tie off and weave in ends


You could easily add on different accents like a heart or flowers! 



Copyright 2013 Calleigh's Clips and Crochet Creations

Thank you for using a Calleigh’s Clips original pattern. I have done my best to keep my patterns simple and easy to understand. If at any time you need assistance, please feel free to contact me using the contact me tab.

Please remember that there may be a slight variance in sizing due to different tensions of each individual and materials used.

All patterns are copyright protected, but you are welcome to sell finished products made from my patterns. I do ask, however, that you mention my company name along with my web shop address as follows:

Calleigh’s Clips & Crochet Creations by Elisabeth Spivey 

I would love to see your finished products if you would like to send me pictures. These will be for my personal use only and will not be posted anywhere without prior written permission from you.

Enjoy,
Elisabeth 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do tell! Your comments are always exciting and encouraging.