Pages

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Summer Sale Extravaganza!

Hello my fellow stitchers! I've been meaning to run a crochet pattern sale and now is finally the right time. Okay I'll be real. Usually when I run a sale it's because I need some extra $. My awesome mom of Posh Poosh Designs is flying in for a visit next week but it's only for a day because we are going on a road trip back to her home Colorado for a few weeks! She is dying to see her grand babies and I can't resist gorgeous Colorado! I just didn't want to drive 10 -11 hrs alone since it's just not possible for hubby to come right now with work and school. It will be so fun and refreshing!!

 I need to make the gas and trip money, I have a little goal to sell about 300 patterns. Here is where you get an awesome deal and make one Grandma very happy!!  

We can call this the summer sale, Christmas in July sale or whatever you want it's just a super awesome deal were patterns are all $1.49 or less!! It's a great time to stock up especially since fall is around the corner and its time to get ready for all those craft shows! 



75% off all patterns using the code
roadtrip
Sale will run Wed Jul 8 - Fri Jul 10th (2015) ending midnight central time

Thanks so much! I hope you enjoy the sale!! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do tell! Your comments are always exciting and encouraging.